2019-20 FALL Registration
Home of the Generals
2018-19 Cape Ann League Hyland Award Winner
Follow Us: Twitter @hwathleticdept
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Rising / 1st Time High School Student-Athletes at HWRHS.
Please Click HERE.
Timeline for HWRHS 2019-20 FALL Athletic Registration: (Posted 6/10/19)
- June 4th: Head Coaches and/or Captains meet with Prospective
Student-Athletes - 2:30 PM
- July 8th: FamilyID Registration Web Site Open to Public.
- August 1st: Scholarship Paperwork Due to Principal Tracy's Office
No Scholarships Guaranteed After this Date
- August 12th: Baseline Concussion Testing Available. Monday - Thursday at 2:30 or by Appointment
- August 12th: User Fees Posted / Payment Portion of Registration Web Site Opens
Final Payment must be received before participation begins
- August 14th: Mandatory Parent-Student Meeting - 6:00 PM
- August 16th: 1st Day of Spring Tryouts / Practice - CHEER and FOOTBALL
- August 22nd: 1st Day of Spring Tryouts / Practice - CROSS COUNTRY, FIELD HOCKEY,
GOLF, SOCCER and VOLLEYBALL
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION: Made Public July 19th
HELPFUL REGISTRATION HINTS FOR HWRHS ATHLETES
** Be sure to check our Forms Page and Click "User Fee Policy" to see if your family qualifies for the HWRHS User Fee Relief program for Families with multiple sport and multiple child athletes.
** Scholarship Paperwork can be found by Clicking "Athletic Forms and Policies" on the Left, Blue Tool Bar
Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department at email@example.com
** Updated Physicals
In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on File with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated March 23, 2018, then it would be valid through April 23, 2019, After April 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THROUGH FAMILY ID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.FAMILYID.COM AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS
** Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete **
1. Click “Sign up” in upper right hand corner of the web page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your Family Name, Email Address and create a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
2. Log in & Find Program by entering “Hamilton Wenham” in the search box. Click “SPRING Registration 2018-19.” Please fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. (New in 2018-19) PAYMENT for SPRING athletics will be delayed until March 13th. Final User Fee amounts will be determined by the number of registered athletes at that time. Sign-up now, Pay later.
In order to make a payment for On-Line Registration, you must either:
a. Pay the User Fee with Credit Card or through a Pay Pal account.
b. Choose "Scholarship" Option and then submit required paperwork to HWRHS Principal's Office
c. Choose "Family User Fee Relief Option" after verifying that your family qualifies for this program.
4. Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information, finalize payment and to check your registration(s).
SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
The HW Athletic Department